Magisto turns your iPhone into the world's smartest camera from magisto on Vimeo.
What is Magisto from magisto on Vimeo.
Here is a Magisto video that I threw together from some really rough video I shot at Disney World:
I can imagine all kinds of applications in the classroom:
- Assign a videographer of the day to capture class and post it on your class website.
- Make a video collage of clips that illustrate an idea or theme.
- Make day-in-the-life videos of characters in books or people in the school.
- Create an inspirational video montage of a class's preparations for an assessment.
- Have students introduce a topic via video.
- Create discussion-starter videos.
- Create motivational videos made of quotes.
- Create an art portfolio video.
- Have students create biographical videos (my family, my favorite things).</
- Have students share their definitions of a word and make a mash-up for that word.
Play with this tool. Download the App is applicable. Capture some video and then create a Magisto video to share. Then comment below. How have you used Magisto in your class, or how can you imagine using it with your students?