Day 24 - ClassDojo.com
by Jolie DeVries and Svitlana Reynolds, members of the EVSC CODE
Improve specific student behaviors and engagement by awarding and recording real-time feedback.
Print or email beautiful behavior reports to easily engage parents and staff.
Save time by recording behaviors and accomplishments right in class, with just one click: NO extra data entry required.
Teacher Tutorial Video
Student Tutorial Video
This is a great tool for behavior management.
- Many schools are using this in conjunction with PBIS.
- Students can track and monitor their own progress.
- Parents can view on-line and reports can be emailed or downloaded to be sent home by those without access.
- Middle school students are engaged and competitive to improve
- Elementary school students are engaged and want to improve
- High school students show ownership of their behavior and quality of work
- Avatars can be changed and adjusted to each class
For this challenge, register for a free account, add a class, and start using it. Start with one class and see for yourself!